Re: Email Help

From: Samuel Banya
Subject: Re: Email Help
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2021 12:29:31 -0400

No, this isn't my thread. Was kind of hijacking it to just ask a question since
I noticed it.

I take a look at email based threads since its a pretty difficult topic in
general, especially with Emacs, so I like how everyone jumped into help. Pretty
awesome mailing list --> Goes to show how great the Emacs community is :)

Honestly, though, I wish the docs would be stupid simple, ex: You have this
provider? Use these SMTP settings, and these example config settings.

Instead, from what I remember, I remember reading a vague page on how it works,
and slightly how to maybe set it up.

Anyway, just a minor thing.

Thanks for the links, will check this out. Helps a ton since I don't have much
time to mess around with config stuff these days and unfortunately, I kind of
get caught up in the idea that I just want it to "Just work". Otherwise my
patience is super limited sometimes.

Cool stuff, thanks for the posts.

Back to helping the original person with their email issues ;)

Sincerely,

Sam