Right justify the comments starting from the position of `#' for all lin

From: Hongyi Zhao
Subject: Right justify the comments starting from the position of `#' for all lines.
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2021 17:54:47 +0800

Suppose I've the following code snippets:

foo ...              # foo comments
     bar ...     # bar comments
          baz ...            # baz comments
[...]

Now, I want to right justify the comments starting from the position
of `#' for all lines. Any hints/tips for achieving this goal?

Regards
Theory and Simulation of Materials
No. 473, Quannan West Street, Xindu District, Xingtai, Hebei province