Customize the displayed font family and font size for the ipython output

From: Hongyi Zhao
Subject: Customize the displayed font family and font size for the ipython output in comint buffer.
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2021 09:12:34 +0800

Currently, I'm using the `comint-mime` package with the following configuration:

(use-package comint-mime
  :straight (:host github :repo "astoff/comint-mime"
             :files (:defaults "*.py" "*.sh"))
  :hook ((shell-mode inferior-python-mode) . comint-mime-setup))

With the help of this package, I can display python matplotlib plot
and sympy formulae in Emacs comint buffer, as shown in the attached
file. But I want to know if I can customize the displayed font family
and font size for the ipython output in comint buffer.

Any hints will be appreciated.

Regards
Theory and Simulation of Materials
No. 473, Quannan West Street, Xindu District, Xingtai, Hebei province