Re: Detect latexmk is running on currently buffer.

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: Detect latexmk is running on currently buffer.
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2021 19:33:07 +0200

>> (add-hook 'LaTeX-mode-hook 'turn-on-reftex)   ; with AUCTeX LaTeX mode
>> (add-hook 'latex-mode-hook 'turn-on-reftex)   ; with Emacs latex mode
>
> 0 point awarded.
>
> Yeah, this exam is tough but no one said it was supposed to
> be simple ...

Ah, I can't find the quote!

It is by S. Monnier anyway. Please tell him (the OP) if/as you
understand what I refer to ...

But I do remember, only I don't want to quote from memory
because my understanding of this is superficial ...

But, it has to do with LaTeX packages and how the different
modes handle that!

B)

--
underground experts united