Re: Lisp books

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: Lisp books
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2021 20:11:23 +0200

Stefan Monnier via Users list for the GNU Emacs text editor wrote:

>> But not just Emacs Lisp but "History of Lisp"?
>
> Try https://dl.acm.org/doi/10.1145/155360.155373
> or the director's cut:
> https://www.dreamsongs.com/Files/HOPL2-Uncut.pdf

I got a smartphone the other day (two actually, thanks to some
good people :)) so I'm gonna create all the wonderful
EmacsWiki pages I've mentioned so far ...

We will be able to answer meaningful questions, well,
meaningful in the context of programming and computing, but
also trivial "fun facts" like for example - ah, just stay
tuned :)

--
underground experts united
https://dataswamp.org/~incal