Re: Is there a translation platform for the Emacs manual

From: Jean-Christophe Helary
Subject: Re: Is there a translation platform for the Emacs manual
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2021 19:47:23 +0900

Did you stop using Transifex ?

As I mentionned earlier on Twitter, I'm using OmegaT (GPL/java) and the April
(gitea) forge (April is a French association that promotes free software).

https://forge.chapril.org/brandelune/documentation_emacs

I have no official confirmation yet, but I proposed to make a short
presentation about that project at the soon to come EmacsConf.

Jean-Christophe

--
Jean-Christophe Helary @brandelune
https://mac4translators.blogspot.com