Re: Open multiple separate terminal buffers with multi-term in Emacs.

From: Samuel Banya
Subject: Re: Open multiple separate terminal buffers with multi-term in Emacs.
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2021 16:52:06 -0500

Also, forgot to clarify that 'tmux' is a terminal utility that you can install
and use on any Linux distribution.

It is a 'Terminal Multiplexer' which basically means that you can use multiple
terminals all at once, and split panes easily.

I'm going to link the playlist I used to learn 'tmux' from YouTube from a while
back, would recommend it as I think he gets into how to customize 'tmux' as
well since 'tmux' is amazing when you customize it to suit your workflow.

Also, you can also change the default 'leader key' for tmux as well, ex: Change
it from the default 'Ctrl + b' to --> 'Ctrl + a'. This helps if you're used to
GNU Screen, etc, since that uses that keybinding by default.

Here's that playlist I was referring to earlier, should help you to learn
'tmux' a bit better:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5BE1545D8486D66D