[CLOSED] Re: [BUG] Open image file in .zip compressed archive file displ

From: Christopher M. Miles
Subject: [CLOSED] Re: [BUG] Open image file in .zip compressed archive file display with empty blank buffer
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2021 22:22:24 +0800

Po Lu <luangruo@yahoo.com> writes:

> Emanuel Berg via Users list for the GNU Emacs text editor
> <help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org> writes:
>
>> Please research the problem some more still before you do
>> that ...

I indeed did google search, but got no lucky.

> The OP's problem is clearly a bug.

I also think so. Thanks I will report bug to Emacs bug mailing list.

--
[ stardiviner ]
       I try to make every word tell the meaning that I want to express.

       Blog: https://stardiviner.github.io/
       IRC(freenode): stardiviner, Matrix: stardiviner
       GPG: F09F650D7D674819892591401B5DF1C95AE89AC3