Re: NonGNU ELPA (was: Re: Fwd: How do I go about debugging my Elisp code

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: NonGNU ELPA (was: Re: Fwd: How do I go about debugging my Elisp code?)
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2022 04:47:59 +0100

Jean Louis wrote:

>> What's this NonGNU ELPA I keep hearing about lately?
>
> Maybe winter sleep took you too long.
>
> NonGNU Emacs Lisp Package Archive is the answer to issues
> otherwise not handled on MELPA, for example, this repository
> will include any kind of packages but not steer users to
> vague licensed packages or proprietary software.

Okay, sounds good, maybe I should put my stuff there?

Since maybe GNU ELPA has too high standards ... (for all
of it? depressing if so)

And MELPA - I actually tried - but couldn't figure out the
submit process and lost interest ...

Here are 9 Elisp packs (including 1 major mode for editing
code)

  https://dataswamp.org/~incal/emacs-packs/

I think we did this at least once before so the packs should
be ready formally, however if they aren't do tell and I'll be
happy to use the hjÀlpsam assistant :)

Please check them out and tell me how to submit them, if you
know how ...

--
underground experts united
https://dataswamp.org/~incal