Issues With Trying To Create My Own Theme For Emacs

From: Samuel Banya
Subject: Issues With Trying To Create My Own Theme For Emacs
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2022 16:55:54 -0500

Hey there,

So I have been trying to create my own theme for Emacs, and have a ton of ideas
for more of them.

However, when I try to load it with 'M-x load-theme' and specify the name of
the theme, aka 'Morrowind Menu Theme', I get the following error:
helm-M-x-execute-command: Symbol’s value as variable is void: Menu
Updating buffer list...
Formats have changed, recompiling...done
Updating buffer list...done

I am attaching the theme I am currently working on right now.

With this in mind, I have 3 questions:
Q1. How do I fix this issue / is this an issue with Helm itself not being
catered towards the theme I made?

Q2. How could I make this theme be compatible with Helm itself and
'Spacemodeline'?

Q3. How could I load this theme via my existing Emacs config with a direct
command instead of having to use 'M-x load-theme'

Thanks :)

Sam