Help for tpu-edt Legacy Users

From: Richard Wordingham
Subject: Help for tpu-edt Legacy Users
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2022 11:34:52 +0000

For a legacy user who has been happily using the TPU-EDT key bindings,
buffers and replacement commands for decades, where should I put the
now removed tpu-edt and tpu-extras packages?  (There are three files -
tpu-mapper.el is not to be forgotten.)  Should they just go in
directory site-lisp, or maybe lisp/obsolete?  I've currently put
the versions from Emacs 26.3 in ~/.emacs.d/obsolete, and tpu-edt.el (the
only one I've been using) is so far working fine in Emacs 28.0.91.  I'm
currently explicitly loading (function load) them, as I had been for
previous versions of Emacs.

Richard.