Re: A peek to the other side

From: Samuel Banya
Subject: Re: A peek to the other side
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2022 16:31:03 -0500

Even to add to this though, all of these kind of token 'look at me' features
that VS Code pushes has already been in use by things like 'tmux' for a while
now.

They're just trying to make it 'simple' for the average person to just give in
to using it within their ecosystem.

Good point though, I forgot about VS Codium, but that's kind of like the
Ungoogled Chromium debate.

If you can't trust the main project, then, can you truly trust the forked one?

Anyway, just some things to think about.