Re: no to war in Ukraine

From: Dmitry Gutov
Subject: Re: no to war in Ukraine
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2022 20:31:56 +0200

On 27.02.2022 13:18, Jacob Hrbek wrote:
Please go join them and please convince others to do the same. The whole world supports ukrainians and the whole world will support russians overthrowing that war criminal in moscow, but there has to be more people doing the protests and calling on the russian forces to oppose their leader to do it.

I've been living outside of Russia for the last several years, but I'm doing what I can to help and educate fellow citizens as well.

One final point I wanted to make: there is little use fighting against illegal actors, against human rights abusers, using software licenses.

Copyright licenses are a tool for the civilized world. If someone is intent on committing a crime (moreso if it's a government agency), they will even more easily violate whatever conditions you will try to impose on your freely distributed software.