Re: Convert text file to mbox file?

From: TRS-80
Subject: Re: Convert text file to mbox file?
Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2022 17:41:47 -0400

On 2022-03-04 02:27, Colin Baxter wrote:

You're right, the repair was easy. During a previous edit, I had inadvertently
written several blank lines to the top of the archive file. I removed
these to obtain once again an mbox file.

You already arrived at the solution. However I just wanted to point out that both mbox and Maildir are quite simple file formats. Mbox is essentially 'just a text file', albeit with some particular formatting.

Cheers,
TRS-80