Re: Spaces rather than tabs by a major mode hook

From: tomas
Subject: Re: Spaces rather than tabs by a major mode hook
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2022 09:57:50 +0200

On Sat, Jun 11, 2022 at 09:30:48AM +0200, Emanuel Berg wrote:
> Eli Zaretskii wrote:
>
> >> Most likely written by some old dudes working in the late
> >> 80's and early 90's. Have a good hunch that they were old
> >> fortran programmers that did not entertain the idea of
> >> moving to Fortran 90.
> >
> > Once again, please drop the attitude
>
> Do it yourself Eli :)

First, quote correctly (the first part above was goncholden).
Second, Eli can't drop goncholden's attitude, only goncholden
can. I decided to stop communicating with her/him exactly
because of that [1] (I'm sincerely in awe of Eli's patience).

Cheers

[1] the straw that broke the camel's back in my case
   is calling people who disagree with them "idiots".