Re: Setting up abbrev

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: Setting up abbrev
Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2022 05:06:40 +0200

Jean Louis wrote:

>> Have seen discussions about abbrev. How does it work
>> exactly, and how could I set it up to test it?
>
> It is very handy and useful to use Emacs feature to
> abbreviate longer phrases and expand them automatically on
> the fly.

_And_ words that you always type the wrong way. Everyone has
a couple of those, for example I always type length instead of
"length".

But isnt' that the write way? Yes, because Emacs fixed it :)

It can't fix "write" into right tho it seems ...

--
underground experts united
https://dataswamp.org/~incal