help-gnuzilla

Re: Add exception for site in Icecat 91

From: Alexander Asteroth
Subject: Re: Add exception for site in Icecat 91
Date: Thu, 04 Nov 2021 08:10:24 +0100

Dear Mark,

thank you for this very detailled answer. Somehow the LibreJS icon is
not shown in my case an when I go to the Extensions/Add-On-Manager page
in LibreJS it say's:

> LibreJS/USPS compatibility
> LibreJS compatible USPS.com shipping calculator.

USPS.com???? The Icon shwon on the Manager-page is also not the right
one. Where does that come from?

Something must have gone wrong here. Right?

Cheers,
        Alex