Working example needed to extend tor-service with file-like object

From: ng0
Subject: Working example needed to extend tor-service with file-like object
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2016 17:14:49 +0000

Hi,

I'm trying to extend tor-service locally. I have read the
documentation, but I really don't get at this moment how
file-like objects can be included in the service. The
documentation right now might have good intentions, and I do
understand how each part works isolated, but for combining parts
and get it working I'm afraid this is demands too much of someone
who either just started with guile or has gathered some
experience but not so deep.

Can someone give a working example for the tor-service?
I volunteer to improve the documentation if I can get something
out of this.

Thanks