[Paid assignment] Set up and testing of system configuration (GuixSD)

From: Thomas Sigurdsen
Subject: [Paid assignment] Set up and testing of system configuration (GuixSD)
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2017 00:07:27 +0100

Hi all, I'm in need of getting a system configuration up and running for a server. The primary needs of the resulting system is to provide: email and email lists, webpages and file synchronization.

I've been administering a linode instance with nixos for some time, but prefer guixsd because freedom, herd and guile. Recently I got my hands on some simple server-ish hardware and would like it to run guix. As of now I cannot find the time to make the change in addition to adding capabilities; which is why I'm asking here.

As I currently see it most work will be with configuring something like postfix and maybe discourse or similar.

If you're interested, make contact and we'll hammer out what can be done at what price and time and other details.

Thomas Sigurdsen