Re: gspell

From: Catonano
Subject: Re: gspell
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2017 15:17:32 +0100

On 17-02-22 13:44:25, Catonano wrote:
> This package doesn't build
>
> https://gitlab.com/humanitiesNerd/guix-hacks/blob/polari/gnu/packages/gnome.scm#L622

if this is equivalent to the master tree, can you rebase and send an
patch in the format of git format-patch so that it can be reproduced?
That's easier to help with.

Well, it seems that the master branch did prrogress some, since when I made my branch

Now, when I "git rebase master" I get

$ git rebase master
/home/catonano/.guix-profile/libexec/git-core/git-sh-setup: riga 46:
/home/catonano/.guix-profile/libexec/git-core:
/home/catonano/.guix-profile/libexec/git-core:
/home/catonano/.guix-profile/libexec/git-core/git-sh-i18n: File o directory non esistente

"riga" is "line"

What does this mean ?