Re: invoking info guix

From: Arun Isaac
Subject: Re: invoking info guix
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2018 15:21:02 +0530

Catonano <address@hidden> writes:

> How can I end up in the Guix manual front page directly even when using
> Emacs ?

Eval (info "(guix)") and you'll end up on the Guix manual front page.

But, I don't actually do this. I use helm-info from the helm
package. Using helm-info, I find it very convenient to search through
the manual and jump straight to the page I want. Have you tried
helm-info?

> I have to search through it in order to find the guix "link"

M-x info-menu or default keybinding of "m" is a good way to navigate
this menu.