Re: 1) Lid Buttons 2) Stylus Input 3) Fingerprint Scanner

From: Raghav Gururajan
Subject: Re: 1) Lid Buttons 2) Stylus Input 3) Fingerprint Scanner
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2019 21:24:45 +0000

Hello Mark!

In continuation to my previous email, gnome now works.

Lets focus on fingerprint first, then we'll move to wacom.

So for fprint, using "hint" that shows with errors, I have added service-module
authentication and package-module freedesktop. But at the end, new error is
about "unbound variable" with no hint.

Regards,
RG.