Re: "System Package" vs "System Service"

From: Raghav Gururajan
Subject: Re: "System Package" vs "System Service"
Date: Tue, 07 May 2019 05:28:46 +0000

Hello Chris!

Thank you for your email. I have already tried configuring my browser to use
localhost's tor port as proxy, but getting error "proxy is refusing
connection". When I check tor service with "herd status", tor wasn't running.
When I did "herd start tor", I am getting error "service tor failed to start".