Re: Fonts and Language in Icecat

From: znavko
Subject: Re: Fonts and Language in Icecat
Date: Fri, 02 Aug 2019 04:53:29 +0000

Thank you, Tobias!
I've changed to these fonts configurations and it is working: 0x0.st/zf0M.png

But Russian language pack does not make any change in my Icacat.
I have 'Icecat 60.6.1esr (64-bit)' and used 60.3.0/, 60.7.0/ directories from
ftp gnuzilla. No one
langpack translates menus into Russian: http://0x0.st/zfdK.png