Re: Thoughts on the Joint statement on the GNU Project

From: Ruben Safir
Subject: Re: Thoughts on the Joint statement on the GNU Project
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2019 17:31:07 -0400

> Unfortunately, both Selam Gano

Seam Gano is pound scum.  If I could think of a better term I would.

> The statement claims that Stallman has been alienating a large part of
> the target audience.

People have said that for decades but nobody made a petition on a major
Gnu Project.

> It doesn't say how;

It doesn't say how because it is malicious in its intent and it is a big
fat lie.

> Finally it says that Richard Stallman can't speak for all of GNU

And that is twisting language and words without meaning.  Nobody can
speak for all of anything, but themselves.  Never the less, Stallman speaks
for all GNU, and frankly, GNU is not a democracy.  As it always has
been, if you don't like it, see the door.

> Collective decision-making sounds pretty nice,

No it doesn't.  Collective decision making is a lynch mob, and it is
never nice.  It is ALWAYS bad.

> Suggestions for improvement

The signers should just resign from GNU and the FSF and take a hike.