Re: Watching HTML5 video on GNU Guix?

From: znavko
Subject: Re: Watching HTML5 video on GNU Guix?
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2019 15:26:06 +0000

Yes, it works now! Thank you!
I did this:
1) Icecat -> Preferences -> Privacy & Security tab -> Icecat-specific privacy
settings -> checked option Enable WebGL
2) about:config -> search by 'whitelist' ->
security.sandbox.content.read_path_whitelist -> added a value: /gnu/store/
3) after Icecat restart video works https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9K26GI4C3uY

Thank you!

PS: Youtube gives much knowledge and information for me in convenient way. I
want to share with others this way. And it's policies to get personal data,
history and interest gives to it and to the authors way to gain much money.
Sorry, while other free and secure projects just put on their shoes, youtube
runs on the millions computers.