Re: freecad 19.1 / flatpak

From: Ekaitz Zarraga
Subject: Re: freecad 19.1 / flatpak
Date: Sat, 03 Apr 2021 20:26:39 +0000

hi,

> Ok, I will try.
> If I understand correctly, we will communicate privately, won't we?
> I'll start by reading the document on the definition of package at guix.
>
> Christophe

You can send me the questions privately if you want, yes.

If you are not used to package stuff on Guix, you'll lose time reading the
package. It's a pretty complex one.
You should report to freecad that the flatpak version doesn't provide plugin
support. They may fix it fast and you'll have a working freecad until we fix
the package definition on the guix side.

Best,
Ekaitz