Re: cmake error

From: Roy Lemmon
Subject: Re: cmake error
Date: Thu, 13 May 2021 17:54:40 +0100

Hi Thiago,

In fact it is happening when I make a  high energy physics python package
(matplo/heppy on GitHub). I narrowed down the issue to the inability to
download the file and so wrote the CMakeFile.txt that I sent you to isolate
that issue. In fact I had the idea you mentioned of the LOG file. However when
I put that command it, it didn't seem to work.

How do you specify a LOG file with the FILE command ?

Note that all the compilation works if I do it in a Docker container on my Guix
laptop (with Debian base).

Thanks
Roy