Second screen - DisplayPort

From: amuza
Subject: Second screen - DisplayPort
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2021 09:49:00 +0000

Hello!

I'm new to Guix system, yesterday I installed it for the first time. I
installed it with i3 and Mate.

I would like to use my second monitor, but its DisplayPort connection is
not recognized by xrandr. xrandr only shows my own laptop's screen.

If I connect my second monitor through VGA, xrandr does detect that VGA
connection.

The DisplayPort connection worked fine with Trisquel, I could use my
second monitor, so I guess it's not an issue on software Freedom.

Any suggestion on how to make Guix detect my DisplayPort-connected monitor?

Thank you!