Re: My very own Guix System Server in my apartment

From: Jonathan McHugh
Subject: Re: My very own Guix System Server in my apartment
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2021 08:25:05 +0000

Dear Bone,

A great suggestion.

I do wonder whether a 'Guildiverxe' would require more than 30GB to manage
users compiling scripts. I guess a build farm strategy would have to be used
where precompiled scripts are unavailable.

Would such an enquiry be for the bods upstairs though?
=> https://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/

Jonathan McHugh
indieterminacy@libre.brussels