Re: Getting the neo keyboard layout to work as expected

From: Jonathan McHugh
Subject: Re: Getting the neo keyboard layout to work as expected
Date: Sun, 08 Aug 2021 16:57:26 +0000

Josua,

Though Im not (yet) in a position to help, thanks for flagging Neo. Despite
being merely an anglophone, I recognise some of the nice design decisions.

These seem more appropriate for my usecases
=> https://github.com/jackrosenthal/threelayout
=>
http://www.adnw.de/index.php?n=Main.OptimierungF%c3%bcrDieGeradeTastaturMitDaumen-Shift

Ta