Boot Guix from Grub on Coreboot laptop

From: znavko
Subject: Boot Guix from Grub on Coreboot laptop
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2021 19:52:13 +0000

Hello! I have a laptop Lenovo Thinkpad burned with Coreboot and working on
Trisquel. But some network bugs appeared after update (updates break almost
every system I used except Guix) and I want to install Guix OS.
I burned an usb-stick that is booting perfectly on my PC, but it does not boot
on the coreboot laptop. When I choose from the menu "Search ISO linux menu
(USB)" it does not start booting from usb. And I enter grub command line and
type:
> ls
... (usb1) (usb1,msdos2)
> set root=(usb1,msdos2)
> chainloader /efi/boot/bootx64.efi
error: unrecognized payload type.

I do not know what to do here.
I also tried to find 'vmlinuz' and 'initrd' on '(usb1)' but it's hard to find
them there.
Can you help? Could Guix OS boot under Coreboot?