Re: A package search engine for a curated list of channels

From: Edouard Klein
Subject: Re: A package search engine for a curated list of channels
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2022 17:08:25 +0200

That's a great idea :)

I can lend a VPS with guix installed on it for testing and initial
deployment, if you need it.

I can't promise to help with development because of time constraints,
but I'll follow this with eagerness.

Unless I'm mistaken (which I very well my be), pulling from a channel
basically gives the channel authors code execution privileges on the
pulling machine, so as you said in the subject line, hand curation would
be in order.

Cheers,

Edouard