Re: New Guix Version and printer

From: (
Subject: Re: New Guix Version and printer
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2022 13:27:37 +0100

FYI, the versions don't really mean anything. When a version is
released, we create a new stable disk image, but you aren't supposed to
use that version normally; it's only for installation purposes. Guix is
a rolling distro, so you're supposed to track master (which is what
`guix pull` does; it fetches the latest master commit and upgrades your
Guix installation to it). This is why we recommend that you `guix pull`
and then `guix system reconfigure` immediately after rebooting into the
newly installed OS.