Re: Guix home packages and garbage collection

From: Trev
Subject: Re: Guix home packages and garbage collection
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2022 11:11:01 -0700

"(" <paren@disroot.org> writes:

> I don't experience this issue personally, and I use `guix home` for all
> my packages. Very strange.
>
>     -- (

Thanks for helping confirm that I may have some sort of problem here. At
the risk of admitting that I depend on non-gnu stuff in order to make my
machine work, here's how I am set up. If I have made some sort of
blunder, I would love to know.

https://git.trevdev.ca/trevdev/guix-home-temp

--

Trev : 0FB7 D06B 4A2A F07E AD5B  1169 183B 6306 8AA1 D206