Re: Unable to find libthread_db

From: Olivier Dion
Subject: Re: Unable to find libthread_db
Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2022 11:29:26 -0400

On Wed, 31 Aug 2022, Olivier Dion via <help-guix@gnu.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> While debugging with GDB, I always have the following warning:
>
>   > warning: Unable to find libthread_db matching inferior's thread
>   > library,thread debugging will not be available.

I've tried to add the following to .gdbinit:
guile
(use-modules
 (gdb)
 (srfi srfi-26))
(let ((libthread-db (and=> (getenv "GUIX_ENVIRONMENT") (cut string-append <>
  (when (and=> libthread-db file-exists?)
    (execute (string-append "set libthread-db-search-path " libthread-db))))
end

without much success.

--
Olivier Dion