German language mistake in the answer if I do a : guix package --upgrade

From: Gottfried
Subject: German language mistake in the answer if I do a : guix package --upgrade --dry-run
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2022 18:59:51 +0000

Hello german Guixers,

If I do a

guix package --upgrade --dry-run

it says in German language:

"Die folgenden Pakete würden aktualisiert:"

It should be:

"Die folgenden Pakete würden aktualisiert werden:"

It's missing one word at the end: "werden".

Without that word it sounds strange in German language.

It's a form of abbreviation, but it doesn't sound good.

In my understanding, I would change that.

Can somebody forward that email to the right persons in order to check it and change it, if they agree?

Gottfried