Re: OnlyOffice?

From: Yasuaki Kudo
Subject: Re: OnlyOffice?
Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2022 01:47:15 +0900

Hi,

Yes, I know about NextCloud and yes, looking for an Online version.

I just thought OnlyOffice was looking better than LibreOffice and I have just
tried its online version - it worked really well!

Although skepticism (defeatism?) abounds😅, there is a lot of interest in
carving out some niche where we can outperform MS and Google.

I think Enterprise Guix package management, packaging of business focused
applications, deployment, monitoring, etc will get us there where we can
survive and eventually thrive 😄

Let me also try the GTK trick for web browsers!  Never heard of it!!

-Yasu