Re: specify custom manifest->friendly-name for guix pack -f docker?

From: Przemysław Kamiński
Subject: Re: specify custom manifest->friendly-name for guix pack -f docker?
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2023 17:15:51 +0000

Or, just a wild idea: maybe make xspecirl" manifest entries that would modify
Docker image?

This actually would resemble the Dockerfile: name, entrypoint, package installs
and custom script execution is done in one fine, streamlined. It seems a bit
strange for me, for example, to specify things like entrypoint on the guix pack
command line.

Best,
Przemek

Sent from Proton Mail mobile