Re: Coreboot,T440P & GUIX installer

From: jerome moliere
Subject: Re: Coreboot,T440P & GUIX installer
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2023 15:15:18 +0100

Thanks Tobias & others for your support.
I really appreciate !!

Once networking step fails , installation  cannot continue...(Since
packages download is impossible")

Focus on address resolution is just to mention that network card works ,
has an IP & some basic services are  working?

I will try the hack with  # touch /tmp/installer-assume-online
Thanks for sharing....

If it does not work I will try to another ISO , no problem..

Thanks again for your help
regards

--
J.MOLIERE - Mentor/J