Re: LibreOffice doesn’t start after updating

From: Olivier Dion
Subject: Re: LibreOffice doesn’t start after updating
Date: Wed, 03 May 2023 11:31:40 -0400

On Wed, 03 May 2023, Gottfried <gottfried@posteo.de> wrote:

> /gnu/store/5h2w4qi9hk1qzzgi1w83220ydslinr4s-glibc-2.33/lib/libpthread.so.0:
> undefined symbol: __libc_pthread_init, version GLIBC_PRIVATE

Looks like something similar that I had with gnome-tweaks and evince.
My system profile was updated but not my home profile.  I believe this
results in two version of glibc being used.

I fixed this by switching to my old generation for my system until I
finish upgrading my home.

--
Olivier Dion
oldiob.dev