Re: Guix website Czech translation

From: Julien Lepiller
Subject: Re: Guix website Czech translation
Date: Thu, 11 May 2023 07:32:30 +0200

In case you didn't see it, translation is performed on weblate, where anyone
(such as yourself) can help with the translation:
https://translate.fedoraproject.org/projects/guix/website/cs/

If you don't want to modify Kryštof's work, you can still post suggestions or
comments on the translation.

There's no review process currently, but weblate allows this kind of workflow.
I don't really like it though, since I've already come across bad translations
(non-sensical!) in French that had been validated and became impossible for me
to modify.

The only review that I make is that the translation doesn't break the build
process. Which it did, but I found and fixed the issue :)