Re: guix shell without arguments

From: Hafeez Bana
Subject: Re: guix shell without arguments
Date: Fri, 12 May 2023 15:17:30 +0100

Side question. How do people run poostgresql run right that’s been
installed via guix?

Asking because I am packaging  freeswitch and freeswitch the install (in
gnu store) is different from freeswitch the process which needs a working
config and log directory.

My plan is to create a seperate ops folder and start the process via
shepherd. But wondering if I am doing something custom when people have
thought this through before me?