Re: 1 dependencies couldn't be built. cpp-mustache-4.1

From: Denis 'GNUtoo' Carikli
Subject: Re: 1 dependencies couldn't be built. cpp-mustache-4.1
Date: Tue, 16 May 2023 01:19:42 +0200

On Mon, 15 May 2023 20:17:26 +0200 (CEST)
hub.lombard@free.fr wrote:

> Hi Denis!
Hi,

> Thank you for your answer :) I have downloaded the 2 patches
>
> and I plan to apply it when I have time...
Note that I didn't send them to Guix yet.

So if a Guix maintainer (or someone else with good ideas) could tell me
what is the best approach here, I would know which one to send.

Or should I send both in the same patch serie and make the maintainers
choose between both?

Denis.