Re: first experience with XFCE

From: Gottfried
Subject: Re: first experience with XFCE
Date: Tue, 16 May 2023 09:07:15 +0000

Hi,
thanks for help

1.
I run
"guix shell xeyes"

and saw that the eyes of xeyes follow the mouse.

this means I am in X (and not Wayland) in XFCE.

2.
’man xrandr’ gives me infos.

but starting xrandr in the shell says command was not found.

Does that mean that even man shows help infos for xrandr
xrandr is not installed?

or does it only show help infos if a package is installed?

Kind regards

Gottfried