Re: first experience with XFCE

From: Christian Gelinek
Subject: Re: first experience with XFCE
Date: Wed, 17 May 2023 10:56:02 +0000

On 16/5/23 09:07, Gottfried wrote:

2.
’man xrandr’ gives me infos.

but starting xrandr in the shell says command was not found.

Does that mean that even man shows help infos for xrandr
xrandr is not installed?

or does it only show help infos if a package is installed?

This is interesting, I just tried this myself, with the same effect: `man xrandr` shows the manual but trying to run it (either as my user or with `sudo` returns with `command not found`.