Re: make check never finishes

From: Soren Stoutner
Subject: Re: make check never finishes
Date: Wed, 17 May 2023 09:12:11 -0700

Sergiu,

Within a few minutes of my sending of the third email that was also sent to
mailman@gnu.org all three emails went through, posting both to the archive at
https://
lists.gnu.org/archive/html/help-guix/2023-05/threads.html[1] (none of them were
there at
the time I sent the third email) and coming back to me as a subscriber of the
list.  They all
posted with the original send time, leading me to believe that they were stuck
in a queue
somewhere.

18 hours is too long of a delay for any appropriately functioning graylist.
Even though I did
not receive a reply back from mailman@gnu.org, the timing leads me to believe
that
someone read that email and fixed some configuration or filtering problem on
the mailing
list server.