Re: Cannot run virt-manager as my user

From: Robby Zambito
Subject: Re: Cannot run virt-manager as my user
Date: Mon, 29 May 2023 09:14:37 -0400

Hi,

Ruijie Yu <ruijie@netyu.xyz> writes:

> Does it work on a new tty, or if you explicitly run `sg libvirt …`? If
> so, the only thing you need is a new terminal window with you on the
> libvirt group.  If that doesn’t work, try rebooting as well.

I had rebooted several times before writing this email, however I just
tried `sg libvirt virsh` as my user and that worked... so I tried just
running `virsh` and that also worked. I still run into the same error
when running either `virt-manager` or `sg libvirt virt-manager` from the
terminal though.

Thanks
Robby