Re: guix docker on gitlab-ci

From: Graham Addis
Subject: Re: guix docker on gitlab-ci
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2023 16:37:50 +0100

Hi Wolf,

Not a particularly successful weekend...

As --entry-point was used by other pack methods I thought the best
option would be to add a --docker-entry-point just for the docker
format and pass it into the build as an extra-option like for deb and
rpm formats.

However I couldn't work out how to pass in a list via the
extra-options, so I'm a bit stuck.

If there is anyone who knows their way around the pack scripts and can
point me in the right direction, that would help, but other than that
I'll probably get some more time next weekend.

Graham