Re: guix docker on gitlab-ci

From: Graham Addis
Subject: Re: guix docker on gitlab-ci
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2023 17:56:38 +0100

Hi Wolf,

Well I managed to sort it out last weekend.

I have added a --docker-entry-point option which can be invoked
multiple times to provide the docker EntryPoint value in exec form.

I have left the --entry-point behaviour alone except the
--docker-entry-point takes precedence.

I still have the docs to update, and to test the some of the different
cases, but it all seems to work.

Thanks again,

Graham